Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bahamas Recap

Hello everybody. I re-read my last post and I am horrified that you were left with such an uninteresting post (unless you went and looked at some of those dresses, in which case, it was probably well worth it). But seriously, I should have left you with something more exciting. My apologies.
For all you guys that didn't know, my family and I sailed to the Bahamas this week. WOW!! Did God ever use His imagination when He made that place. It has such astounding beauty.
We were only 27 hours of sailing to get there. I totally thought that it was going to take longer than that, but it turns out when you get into that golf stream, you really fly. We spent four days in Bimini. We swam in oceans of bright blue, found shells, and had evening walks and watched the sun set. It was so relaxing. It was just what I needed.
We were out at this sandbar searching for sand dollars and starfish and had sharks and stingrays swimming throughout the water around us. It was SO cool. I would have loved to have spent so much more time there. It was relaxing and it gave us all a chance to have some family time together before I fly home.
Yup, that's right. I fly home in less that a week. The 5th of April will find me back in the freezing north of Canada, job hunting, and trying to drink enough Starbucks so that I don't freeze rock hard. But that's a post for another day.
Hugs <3

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Hannah! God gave you a wonderful memory to take with you as you shiver up north;) It was still snowing here yesterday, BTW. Prayers with you as you travel!!

    ReplyDelete