Monday, April 2, 2012

Sevenly Monday

Okay, to start this off. Does anyone think that the new blogger stuff is super hard to get used to? I am having a super hard time trying to find out where everything is. I guess I was just so used to the old that it's hard for me to adapt to the new. It kind of sounds like how the next few months are going to be.
Yes it's true. I have ended my winter season on the boat (little tear leaking out here) and I am starting my new summer season. Excited but nervous. Happy but sad. I'm sure the summer is going to be a blast.
The real reason I hopped over here was to tell you guys to go and check out Sevenly. That's right, it's Monday and they have a new T out on their site. I really hope you guys are checking this out. It's a really fantastic way to change the world. I love what these guys are doing. This weeks charity is Compassion International and will go toward giving mosquito nets to children in Rwanda  to help prevent Malaria. To check it out just hit them up here! Seriously people. Check it out.
Hugs
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always look at it, I just never have any money to buy one! :(

    ReplyDelete