Tuesday, April 10, 2012

??

What a crazy couple weeks this has been. My two sisters and I have landed back into the frozen north. It seems so weird to be home when the rest of the family is still down south. I don't do separation well. I like having my family all close where I can talk to them and spend time with them. Only a month and a half left. I'm sure I can make it *sniff, sniff*
I spent the afternoon today job hunting. Oh how I really wish I didn't have to be doing this. It feels so crazy looking for a job when I've had the same one for like five years now. It's a bit of a sore spot, so we won't visit it today.
Ummm. Sevenly is up today. This weeks seven dollars goes toward's Jessie's JoyJars. Which gives joy to kids with Cancer. I don't much care for the girl's T but the guy's T is super cool. I love the boxing gloves.
Also, my sister blogged a really moving blog the other day about abortion. I was planning about following in her footsteps and blogging about this really saddening topic, but she said it so well that I'm just going to refer you over to Bethy's  blog and let you check it out. It really is something that we should all be aware about and work towards ending. God created all life and who are we to decide who deserves to live? Please head over and read it.
Hugs Ladies and Gents
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from ya :) I promise to get your email out soon!!
    Oh and I love ya!
    Oh and Lys posted!!
    Ok... I'm done now ;)

    ReplyDelete