Friday, March 23, 2012

Sidetracked

I had this long, interesting blog planned out for today. It was going to be all about the end of my winter, cross-stitching, and plans for the summer. All interesting enough stuff, but I made the mistake of surfing the web and finding sites that I just couldn't pull myself away from. 
Sites like this one where the wedding photos are just magical had me totally mesmerized. I was on this site for hours. SO BEAUTIFUL!!
And this one too. I can't believe how stunning all these outfits are. The 'Sidesaddle' outfits are SO pretty. I want them all. I like ALL the 'Set Sail' dresses as well. The 'Carousel' dresses will someday be mine. Mark my words. And all the 'Up and Away' dresses are so vintage and fab. Seriously people. I LOVE THEM!!
If you checked out these sites, then you totally understand why I didn't do a proper blog. I was sidetracked by beauty. You can't fault me for that.
Hugs
post signature

1 comment: